Auto Concept is an independent business located in Bathurst, New Brunswick, which offers its customers a wide selection of products. Its large inventory includes, among others, auto parts and truck body parts, automotive and industrial paint, tools and equipment of all kinds, accessories for both cars and trucks, workshop supplies, cleaning products and everything needed for professionals, including work clothes and personal safety products.
The three owners of the local company are Charles LeBlanc, Roland Blanchard and Richard Doiron.
It was in 1999 that Mr. Doiron acquired this store which, at the time, was called Riteway Automotive.
Auto Concept’s philosophy is based on six principles:
• Provide exceptional service.
• Provide the best quality products.
• Provide the most varied inventory of the market.
• Provide an outstanding delivery service.
• Overcome market efficiency standards.
• Have a service team of professional and skilled employees.
The company, which serves the Chaleur and Restigouche regions, serves a diverse client base of large garages and workshops of all kinds, from business and industry, including fleet trucks, heavy machinery and vehicles, as well as institutional, government and private clients.